Of late, study in New Zealand has gained lots of popularity among the international students coming from far and wide. It is a unique country with incredible outdoor playground having numerous exciting study opportunities. It is safe and has welcoming community apart from having world-class reputation for quality education. It gives scope for post-study work visas along with ample of opportunities of getting permanent residency, which remain the key attractions for students to study in this country. If you are looking for some popular courses after 12th grade, you have landed at the right place. Let’s check some of the top courses to study after 12th in New Zealand Universities as under:
The 12th-grade students can pursue undergraduate programs in different specialization. This can range from Engineering to Business, Live Sciences, and other specializations. However, we will be covering some of the popular courses, which are enlisted as under to study in New Zealand:
- Agricultural Science: For the 12th students who are keen on making their career in Agricultural Science often choose Bachelor of Science (Agriculture Science). It educates the students in improving the productivity and sustainability of agricultural systems. You can find these programs in universities like Massey University, Wintec, The University of Canterbury and Lincoln University to name a few.
- Engineering: This is one of the popular courses after 12th. The international students choose Bachelor of Engineering Technology in specializations like Civil and Mechanical Engineering at universities like University of Waikato and AUT.
- Environmental Management: More and more companies are investing in this domain. The environment is a broad field to explore, which has a broader application in today’s world. Hence more and more companies and business groups need competent professionals in this domain working in environmental management. Some of the universities that offer undergraduate programs in Environmental Management include Southern Institute Of Technology, The University of Waikato, Massey University, University of Auckland and the University of Otago to name a few.
- Food Science: Studying Food Science can help the students to cover a wide range of roles in the food industry, which include the composition of foods, nutritional, food chemistry, food safety and preservation, and evaluation to name a few. You can pursue Bachelor of Science (Food Science) along with other programs at universities like The University of Auckland, Massey University, University of Otago and Lincoln University.
- Landscape studies and Land and Property Management: Real estate is often hot domain in the market, which involves the substantial transaction of money. It offers a wide range of career for the students aspiring to enter into this field. Right from studying undergraduate programs in Landscape studies to Property Management, the students can find several specializations in it. Some of the best places to pursue these courses include Lincoln University and The University of Waikato to name a few.
There is no dearth of courses for the 12th standard students for study in New Zealand. If you are keen on studying these courses you can consult top overseas education consultants in India and explore the studies abroad options.