This fruit salad is tasty and refreshing! Especially great in the summer, but because these fruits are available year round you can enjoy this tasty dish any time.
For the fruit salad
- 2 small or medium apples
- 1 large banana
- 1/4 pound seedless grapes
- 1 can pineapple chunks, juice reserved, 20 ounces
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Remove core from apples and chop into bite sized pieces. Slice banana. Mix the apples, banana, grapes, pineapples, and coconut in a medium bowl.
- Add the honey to a small bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds or until warm. Add the pineapple juice and dash of cinnamon and mix well. Pour over the fruit and stir gently to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe notes: The bananas don’t hold up well in the refrigerator for more than just a few hours, so if you plan on leaving it in the refrigerator for a while or plan on having leftovers, I would add the banana to the amount you plan on serving and then add it to the leftovers when you serve it.
Also, if I were serving this to small children I would cut the grapes in half because they are more likely to choke on a round object such as grapes.
For more great recipes visit www.mindyscookingobsesion.com.
Apple introduced lately Apple Music, and with the attempt to advertise this service the company gave all the users a 3 month free subscription. By doing so most of the users will download there music and hence get attached to this service and start paying. That’s one of the strategies to keep users hooked up to a service. If you want to cancel Apple Music subscription check below the steps how you can it from IOS or from Itunes.
Continue reading “Steps How to cancel or activate your Apple Music subscription”
Following the release of the iPhone 5S and 5C, Apple has just released the all new iPad Air. Weird why they chose to call it that? Well not exactly…
Continue reading “iPad Air Revealed”
It’s been awhile since I owned iPhones, and hearing how the android is sweeping the market in the smartphones industry, i decided to make a switch from iOS to Android and see what’s that fuss is all about.
In addition to wanting to try the Android OS, i was also encouraged to change from the iPhone due its smaller screen. Let’s face it, the iPhone screen is becoming small for daily usage and excessive browsing, and after seeing the iPhone 5, i wasn’t totally impressed that they kept it the same width but made it taller. I thought twice about owning a phone that resembles a TV’s remote control, so decided to go with the HTC One X. Continue reading “HTC vs iPhone”
Are you getting a new phone, do you get and iPhone or an Android based phone? The Latest iPhone has the IOS6 installed where as the latest android is 4.1.2. Both operating systems/ phones are very good and have the essentials. I will try listing below the options that defer them from each others maybe I can help you choose what’s best for you.
- If you live in the “Eco system” of apple (Mac, ipad, ipod,apple TV) you definitely have to stop thinking about it and go get yourself an iPhone no Matter what are the pros or the cons.
- The apple store is one of the richest in applications, you are able to find anything you thinking about and you can be sure that all the applications there are good since everything is pre moderated.
- Push notification center is a bit better then others , specially that you can mute apps specifically without stopping it’s sync
- 1 phone to choose from
- If connected to the car kit and you click on use phone, it will remember to use phone next time the phone ring, of course if you reconnect it will go back to normal. it’s a very helpful feature if you have people with you in the car
- If you like accessing the files on your phone ( phone can be a USB )
- If you use the cell phone for navigation ( google maps ), since apple messed up their maps navigation in the latest IOS
- You like help in your daily rout to home or work , public place,sport results etc .. (only available in android 4.1+ google now)
- Synchronizing you data is more easy on android than iPhone (personal opinion)
- Range of phones you can choose from Nexus(by google) , Samsung , Motorola , LG, HTC and many many others
- If you like to customize your home screen, widgets and application icons
- If you like to open flash movies or see flash videos on your phone
- If you like to use NFC, but it’s not available in all devices
- If you like to have removable battery and storage
- Wireless app installation, install application to you phone from your computer
- Bluetooth connection with other devices
Above is my experience with both lines of phones, please leave in the comments other points you can think of and we can update this post.
You like it, it’s logical share it